Thursday, April 26, 2012

Go Away

Have you ever invited someone into your life, and sorely regretted it?  I have. 

This person trampled my very soul, and I feel like an ass for ever letting this person into my life.  I wish I could erase every bit of me from their memory.  It sickens me to know that this person has any bit of me, who I am deep down,  in their mind. 

I'm usually pretty good at sifting the wheat from the chaff, but boy my asshole radar was off on THIS one.  I never, ever dreamt this person would hurt me. 

You know, I have to be careful that this doesn't close my heart.  Being a hermitty little introvert, there is always this danger.   I have to regain confidence in my own ability to choose good friends, good people to be in my life and me in theirs.  For now, my world is of necessity a little more tightly guarded. 


1 comment: