Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday Thirteen

Welcome to my first "Thirteen" posting! 

Thirteen Positive Random Things about This Week

1.  I had  my six month review at work, and "passed" with flying colors!  Yeah me!  Also got a merit increase, which is nice and appreciated.

2.  Also got the okay to go to my first play therapy conference in the middle of September!  Very excited to start in on my certification process. 

3.  First choir rehearsal of the 2012-13 season. 

4.  First choir potluck of the year...someone made a fabulous Dorito salad that this gluten-free girl could eat, and eat I did! 

5.  My BFF, my dog Lucy...stuck by my side like glue the whole time I've been sick and in bed. 

6.  My home has multiple TVs, rooms, etc., so watching the RNC has not been a matter of being a captive audience.

7.  Lavender oil in a hot bath is relaxing aromatherapy for a sore body.  I love you, Aura Cacia!

8.  Cecilia makes delicious and healing chicken soup.

9.  I stood up for myself when I was upset about something and not getting the support I needed and deserved.

10.  I have an air-conditioned home, which was a blessing with 95 degree temps and me not feeling well.

11.  Gluten-free vegan cupcakes rock my world!  Thank you, Wheatsfield Cooperative!

12.  I don't live in Louisiana or Mississippi. 

13.  After one day back at work, I'll have a 3-day weekend in which to recover even more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment